Nourishing Face Oil
Exceptional, intensely hydrating blend of cold-pressed jojoba, grape seed, rose hip, rice bran, apricot kernel, evening primrose and sweet almond oils enriched with exclusive Glow ReActivating Complex™, adaptogens and potent antioxidants. Skin looks soft, plump and radiant, and fine lines and wrinkles reduced.
REFILLS AVAILABLE: We offer eco refills for this product. They cost less, and buying one saves carbon, energy and water!
After 5 weeks:
- 100% say it reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- 94% say skin feels moisturized all day
- 94% say skin has a radiant glow
Testing conducted by an independent third-party facility on 33 women aged 17 to 70
Glow ReActivating Complex™:
- Instant and long-term results.
- Deeply hydrates, nourishes and replenishes.
- With Botanical Glow Complex skin looks smoother and brighter.
- Rich source of essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Licorice: Soothes and brightens.
Polygonum multiflorum: Calms, deeply nourishes, and increases blood flow.
Panax Ginseng: Helps energize, hydrate, and smooth texture
2. Remove cap from new pod and screw the new pod into pump.
3. Screw pump and new pod into outer glass.
This oil is magical! It seals in all of the goodness from the other Six Gldn products and keeps my face moisturized and glowing all day and night. I love all of the ingredients and the glass bottles make the entire experience of using these products extra special. The company has thought of every detail and paid attention to how to create a sustainable luxury line that really works!
Easily absorbs into my skin and my skin was so soft in the morning and I looked refreshed!
My face looks so much better that is glowing!!!
I’m 73 and people can’t believe it. The oil softens and plumps up my skin beautifully.
I started using this on my face, and quickly found out how great it is. In fact, it was so effective on my face, I started using it on my dry hands at night. Now I use it for a night-time ritual to help me sleep. I rub it slowly on my feet and massage my feet with it, then cover with socks.