Effective date October 2020
Six Gldn (collectively, “Six Gldn”, "us", "we", or "our") operates the website www.sixgldn.com (the “Service") and its subdomains, mobile versions and any associated applications.
We may collect information when you purchase goods or services from us on our website, via our social media pages, or if you contact us by telephone.
Our products are for sale online. When you visit Six Gldn website or our social media pages, we may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means, including using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, you may choose to provide information with us in a variety of ways. The types of information you may provide to us includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, phone numbers)
- Age and date of birth
- Payment information (such as delivery and billing addresses)
- Purchase history
- Account information (use ID and password)
- Product preferences and feedback
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, survey responses and comments)
- Device information provided to us through the type of device you use when you visit our website and social media pages which may also include your unique device identifier, IP address, type of device or mobile operating system
- Information provided to us through social media networks when you visit our social media pages (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information made publicly available by you on the social media network)
We collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our websites.
Our web servers may log details such as your operating system, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. Web server logs may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use.USE OF DATA
Six Gldn uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Six Gldn may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Six Gldn
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.ANALYTICS
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=enLINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Our website is not directed to children under the age of eighteen and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of eighteen on our websites. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received information from a visitor under the age of eighteen on a website, we will delete the information from our records.User Submitted Content
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post at:
1112 Montana Avenue #862