Gua Sha Rose Quartz Facial Tool
Crafted from natural rose quartz crystal the Gua Sha facial beauty tool helps depuff, ease muscle tension, smooth the look of wrinkles and define contours for healthy, radiant-looking skin.
Here lies the magic. As the gua sha moves over the face in broad strokes it kick-starts the lymph system to flush out toxins, stimulates blood flow and collagen, and works deep into muscles to unknot tension. Studies show that gua sha increases microcirculation by 400%, a boost which delivers more oxygen and decreases inflammation. Even after one treatment skin looks brighter and lifted as this simple technique plumps, smooths away fine lines, reduces puffiness, chisels cheek bones and jawline, and reduces tension. Use with Nourishing Face Oil.
Each stone is unique. Size and color may vary from picture.
- Soothing and refreshing
- Helps lift facial contours and define the jawline
- Helps depuff and reduce dark eye circles
- Promotes smoother, more toned skin
- Boosts collagen
- Eases tense muscles
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
Keep at room temperature. Fridge-cooled crystal feels ultra-refreshing but it can constrict circulation.
For best results massage three times a week morning or evening. After cleansing, prep skin on the face and neck with alcohol-free, hydrating Botanical Toner. While skin is still damp, warm 2-3 drops of Nourishing Face Oil in the palm of your hand and gently press into face and neck.
Repeat every action slowly 5 times, using light to medium pressure.
1. Gently stroke the flat edge of the tool from your collarbone up the neck to the jaw, all around your neck.
2. Place the notch in the center of your chin and gently slide along the edge of your jawbone to your ear. Repeat on each side.
3. Keeping the tool flat, stroke from the edge of the nostrils along cheekbones upwards towards the hairline. Repeat on each side.
4. Using the same action, run the tool from the edge of the nose this time under the cheekbones to the hairline. Repeat on each side.
5. Gently smooth under eyes up towards the temple. Repeat on each side.
6. Place the notch in the browbone and, keeping the tool flat, smooth out from your nose towards the hairline.
7. To smooth the forehead, stroke the flat edge of the tool over the eyebrows and upwards to the hairline. After use, wash with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly.