Gua Sha Rose Quartz Facial Massager & Luxe Mini Nourishing Face Oil
If a plump, radiant complexion is your thing get glowing with Six Gldn’s best-selling Nourishing Face Oil and Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Massage Tool duo.
Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Massage Tool
Nourishing Face Oil 15ml
Why you'll love this duo:
■ Moisturizes and strengthens the skin's barrier
■ Boosts radiance
■ Visibly reduces the look of lines and wrinkles
■ Visibly firms and improves elasticity
Nourishing Face Oil
Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Crafted from natural rose quartz crystal the Gua Sha facial massager helps depuff, ease muscle tension, smooth away fine lines and define contours for a glowing complexion. Even better? It kick-starts-starts the lymphatic system to flush out toxins, and stimulates blood flow to increase oxygen and nutrients in the skin.
Each gua sha is unique. Size and color may vary slightly from picture.
Our best-selling blend of 7 high-performance oils deeply moisturizes and restores radiance fast, while exclusive Glow ReActivating Complex visibly smooths, firms and combats signs of aging for a plump, dewy, luminous look.
100% of people said Nourishing Face Oil reduced the look of lines and wrinkles.
Independent trial of 33 people aged 17 - 70.
- Soothing and refreshing
- Helps lift facial contours and define the jawline
- Helps depuff and reduce dark eye circles
- Promotes smoother, more toned skin
- Boosts collagen
- Eases tense muscles
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
Keep at room temperature. Fridge-cooled crystal feels ultra-refreshing but it can constrict circulation.
For best results massage three times a week morning or evening. After cleansing, prep skin on the face and neck with alcohol-free, hydrating Botanical Toner. While skin is still damp, warm 2-3 drops of Nourishing Face Oil in the palm of your hand and gently press into face and neck.
Repeat every action slowly 5 times, using light to medium pressure.
1. Gently stroke the flat edge of the tool from your collarbone up the neck to the jaw, all around your neck.
2. Place the notch in the center of your chin and gently slide along the edge of your jawbone to your ear. Repeat on each side.
3. Keeping the tool flat, stroke from the edge of the nostrils along cheekbones upwards towards the hairline. Repeat on each side.
4. Using the same action, run the tool from the edge of the nose this time under the cheekbones to the hairline. Repeat on each side.
5. Gently smooth under eyes up towards the temple. Repeat on each side.
6. Place the notch in the browbone and, keeping the tool flat, smooth out from your nose towards the hairline.
7. To smooth the forehead, stroke the flat edge of the tool over the eyebrows and upwards to the hairline. After use, wash with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly.